Monday, January 25, 2010

A Valentine in the MAIL sure makes a miserable day ..way better!

Well .. now that I have that whining out of my system on to brighter things...I got a beautiful gift from my Holiday Exchange group. Casey sent me the most wonderful stitched Pin keep and other wonderful things. I got a big bag of kisses..(never enough chocolate). An adorable little Valentines tote bag. The chart she stitched for me, and a beaded heart wreath. Thank you so much Casey. It is all wonderful!  Here are some pics of all the goodies. 1st the stitching...


JBW DESIGNS
French Country~Love

All the goodies...ummm candy is already missing...sneaky Hubby..
I did have a big bag of Valentines Kisses..Thanks again Casey ..Awesome!

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable exchange! I'm glad you had that to brighten your day...seems by the end of Jan we're all a bit tired of winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pinkeep and what a lovely package to receive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, you! I already mentioned on the Hol. Blog, but this is nice; especially the green which was used!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from ya!