Friday, January 1, 2010

2010...wow..

HAPPY NEW YEAR ! I can't believe that we are done with a decade.

I love a brand new start. I am going to post new goals and wishes and update my blog tomorrow. I am vegging today. Just watched The Hangover...very funny. Tomorrow is my 22 anniversary. We wanted to get married on New Years Day but our paster couldn't do it. So we settled on the 2nd, easy for hubby to remember...lol.. We are going to spend tomorrow going to the movies. I picked one and so did my DH..so we are seeing Sherlock Holmes and It's complicated. Sounds like fun to me. We love the movies. Then we'll stop for some mexican food. I can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping by and commenting on my blog! I hope you have a lovely day tomorrow and best wishes for 2010. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all the best in 2010! Happy New Year, Blyn!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from ya!