Tuesday, September 22, 2009

As I was saying.....

I have been busy. Besides all of the birthdays. We have moved our things from storage(put there when we had to close our shop due to a health emergency) to a booth at a new antique mall. (actually the mall is old just has new owners). We decide not to open the shop back up at this time but put things in the mall since we don't have to man it and I am working full time. The steady paycheck and insurance is a really nice change but I cannot be without a place to sell my wares. I love to create things... gotta keep my fingers movin! I have lots of things stitched that I want to show you..but I have got to get better at taking pictures. Why do they always look like you can see all of the squares on the fabric? I haven't been able to figure this out. Any suggestions?

I finished and shipped my Fall Needle Roll Exchange off to its new home. I will show you a picture when it arrives. That was really fun. I hadn't ever made a needle roll finish. I''m also stitching away on my Halloween exchange. I cannot wait to get it stitched so I can finish it! I have a great finish planned.... awesome. Now to get it stitched in time...I'm stitching like crazy.


Here are a couple of things that I have been able to get finished. Both wool applique. The first one(BELIEVE) is my own design..the second pillow is from several patterns I combined to make a pillow.
I have lots more to show you so....stay tuned. I am also planning a fall giveaway. Still in the works I will let you know more details ...soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from ya!