Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I think that I have pictures...off we go...

First we have a picture of the wonderful exchange piece that I received from April. It is awesome as you can see. I wish that I had a better quality of the picture. I am forever struggling with that darn camera.


This is the pinkeep that I sent for the Birdie exchange. 
Next is pictures of my WIP. "And to all a good Night" blackbird designs.This has been such a great stitch.  The actual color is much closer to the first.
One day we went to the zoo... my Niece Alex (8) and my great nephew Micah (3) and great neice Madison (5). They were very cooperative and took this nice picture by the Jaguar. And here is my grandson (newly 3) He did not want to take a picture by the Jaguar so he was pouting on the grass. Not typical. He is usually so happy to have a picture taken.
Moving on...Here he is much happier.
I love these last 3 pictures..just a happy summer day at Gramma's watering the garden..and Gramma with the water guns. He is so cute. Happy Stitching I am off to finish my WIP...Gotta start the fall stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Blyn, love the exchange pieces.
    I have two of the charts on your wishlist I am happy to let go of, email me and we can discuss.
    Cheers
    LISA V

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from ya!