Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Has this ever happened to you...

okay I can't be the only one who falls down. I got up for work yesterday. I get all ready plenty of time. Look good...gather all of my belonging and step outside. It is raining so I am going to use that as my excuse. I go down the steps...no problem...but as I am turning the corner to go around my hubbys PT Cruiser to get to my car. WHAM. I miss step off the edge of driveway and down I go. I hit my head on the bumper of DH car and knock myself out. I come to because I cannot breath. I landed on my fist, on my boob..and the wind is completely knocked out of my lungs. I am gasping for air...thinking how am I going to reach my phone before I die. Remember it is raining(pouring now) I finally get to sit up and start breathing better. NO One is around...is that good or bad...I get myself back into the house. I am soaked, purse full of water. I look like a drowned rat.  I have to call into work and tell them I have a concussion, hurt my wrist, knee, pinkie(bleeding) and somehow have jammed my shoulder and cannot lift my arm. Now..I am feeling better although the doc said I couldn't drive for 48hrs because of concussion. So I have to miss work again. I have another doc appt tomorrow at 4. I hope they can tell me about my shoulder. My DH smart arse that he is ...says I need life alert..I have fallen and I can't get up...all I can do is agree...and laugh. Hopefully I can stitch..I have 2 exchanges coming up! Why do I procrastinate.....

On a happy note...it has finally warmed up and we seem to be out of the deep freeze. I can actually see grass! Green Grass! I wanted to post this beautiful tree that had frost all over it from the freezing fog that we had one day. It is so beautiful one of my favorite parts of winter.  Hope that I gave you a chuckle today and hope to be more attentive to my blog. Till next time happy stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, Blyn! I did chuckle, but hope that you are doing better now. :) I also wanted to let you know that you won my giveaway, soooooo I need your snail mail address so I can send it to you. I sure have enjoyed reading your blog!
    Hugs,
    Carolyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heavens! Be careful - it's a jungle out there!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from ya!